With a little support and some education, the girls and women of Most African Villages will change their future and that of their communities, and country. Gender equality is not only a fundamental human right but a necessary foundation for a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable world. Providing women and girls with equal access to education, health care, decent work, and representation in political and economic decision-making processes will fuel sustainable economies and benefit societies and humanity at large.
We know that when girls and women are empowered — when she decides when to get an education when to get married when to start a family, and what’s best for her health, then the world stands to gain.
- Goals of our women and girls empowerment programs
- End all forms of discrimination against all women and girls everywhere
- Eliminate all forms of violence against all women and girls in the public and private spheres, including trafficking and sexual and other types of exploitation
- Eliminate all harmful practices, such as a child, early and forced marriage and female genital mutilation
- Recognize and value unpaid care and domestic work through the provision of public services, infrastructure, and social protection policies and the promotion of shared responsibility within the household and the family as nationally appropriate
- Ensure women’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels of decision making in political, economic and public life
- Startup business projects like tailoring, sewing tablecloths and table mats, small-scale farming and many others for them to get income and take care of their families.
- Donate towards the girl child for their education and well being in their different families
- Giving out sanitation equipment to girls and women like sanitary pads, soap and many other items that help them in their day to day lives.
Sponsor or Donate towards a girl and empower her to overcome poverty and Illiteracy
Being a girl and woman is tough. And girls in the world’s poorest African communities have it toughest. Knowing the injustice, you want to take a stand, but it’s hard to know where to start. That’s why we want to give you the opportunity to sponsor, support and donate to a girl. Together, we can directly empower girls and women to overcome extreme poverty and illiteracy.